Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Punggol Promenade - photographic documentation

I went to shoot the sunrise, sunset and park users for the past 2 weeks. Last Sunday was my sixth visit to shoot. Well, last week the weather was not so kind. There were too much cloud and too little sunlight. The shadow was so weak. The week before comparatively was much better, but I thought the rising sun was covered by the cloud too. Anyway, here are a few shots which I think are the selected few which I prefer. I have to spend more time on the post processing. A glimpse would satisfy one's curiosity. In the past, creating a great shot had a lot to do with darkroom printing  as much as the shooting and it never changes much, I now spend more time post processing and tuning the photos. Photography needs discipline and creativity too.





No comments:

Post a Comment